With her background in business and marketing prior to her shift to patient empowerment and advocacy, organizations have found a great deal of success by calling on Trisha* to consult with them on a variety of projects.
Consulting and writing projects have included:
• Helping providers better communicate with their patients, providing more effective and efficient interface and better outcomes.
• Consultation with two advocacy and empowerment-related start-ups, building service offerings, creating strategic partnerships, and helping them reach new target audiences with accurate messaging for improved results.
• Writing articles and other online content for groups wishing to take advantage of Trisha’s reputation and expertise to increase the number of visitors to their sites.
• Review of materials being proposed by several organizations looking to reach patients to communicate empowerment lessons.
• Feedback on development of online and mobile applications to improve usability from patient and other target audience points of view.
*If you have a project which could use Trisha’s expertise, please contact her to ask about agreements, rates and timeframes.
Trisha Torrey – Speaker on Communications and Navigation Healthcare Topics
Trisha is frequently invited to speak on a variety of topics which help patients and caregivers improve their experience in the healthcare system, and helps advocates and providers improve patient satisfaction among their patients and clients.
She speaks to patients and teaches them how to best advocate for themselves and partner with their doctors. She helps them to be “e-Patients” (empowered patients), to develop the attitudes and skills they need, and take responsibility to get the safe and effective healthcare they deserve.
She frequently teaches workshops to private, independent, professional patient advocates to help them improve their service to their patient-clients and their business skills.
She speaks to health care providers to teach them how to improve patient satisfaction by communicating effectively, engaging with their patients, and managing their patients’ expectations. Better communication leads to fewer frustrations and better, safer care.
Trisha’s sense of humor, enthusiasm, positive attitude and ability to think on her feet make her popular with her audiences and get her invited back frequently to expand their knowledge further.
Her goal is simple: to help all participants in health and medical care to find their most successful outcomes.
Her presentations are keynotes, or workshops or presentations of 45 minutes to three hours in length, and can be tailored to any audience.
Please contact Trisha to learn more about her speaking capabilities and to schedule her for your next event.
Media, speaking and consulting inquiries, please contact Trisha directly by phone or email.