These patient empowerment articles can fe found at NextAvenue.org
- 4 Tips for Getting the Most from Dr. Google
- Why Free Drug Samples Can Cost You Too Much
- Have You Been Misdiagnosed?
Additional Patient Empowerment Articles:
- Proactive Survivorship: You can let adversity define you, or you can redefine your adversity.
- Patients Looking Out for Each Other – When Patients Know Best
- Getting Away With Murder? Public Records, New York and Across the US
- Chicken Little, Wishful Thinking and the 24 Hour News Cycle
- When Patients Read What Their Doctors Write
- Top Doctors and Best Hospitals – for a Price
- The Cost of a Doctor Visit – Where is the Value?
- 10 Years of Lessons Learned from Misdiagnosis and Medical Mistakes
- Looking for Trisha Torrey, (former) About.com Patient Empowerment Expert?
Find more at: www.TrishaTorrey.com
Additional Patient Advocacy Articles
(These articles are about the business of private patient advocacy.)
- Has Your Work Been Plagiarized?
- Head to Head, Toe to Toe – And Who Are the Big Winners?
- 200 Patient Advocacy Ideas For You
- Remembering the Mean Girls
- The Two Pieces of Advice You Will Ignore – Until You Are Burned
- Be Bold! Like Wearing Pants to School
- Sorry. That’s Not Good Enough
- Santa Can Teach Us Advocates Plenty About Good Branding
- The Weakest Link
- And They Called it Puppy L-o-o-ve
- Gallimaufry: Your Questions, Some Answers, Media and Just Stuff
- Common Courtesy and Who Owes What?
- The Best Way to Find New Clients
Find more at: www.APHABlog.com
Find thousands of articles about patient empowerment and patient advocacy at About.com Patient Empowerment. (These articles were written by Trisha between 2007 and 2014.)